Tuesday, December 16, 2008

*The Geeks Are ON their way*


I believe these are the 2 GEEKS

I am bored.
That is why i post.

6 days since i posted.
what did i do on Thursday?
i cant remember.
wait.
I cant.

Friday.
i went for soccer training.
then i cant remember.

The Weekends?
I REALLY CANT REMEMBER!

But i remember what i did yesterday.
i went for soccer training.
then went to eat at Pearls Delight.
then i went home.

I think i have an acute Short Term memory.
I need people to tell abit of what happen on the previous week.

- -
_

But if lesson is learn in class it will not be forgotten.
lucky for me.
:)

Farah just gave my sis 3 more hamster.
that was unexpected.

the 3 hamster is :
super fast.
super gangster.
(it fights with its own kind).

i really am scared to those 3 hamster.


I want to see new movie.
Twilight?
The day the Earth Stood Still.?

I really need something to kill my boredom.

I am not hearing A7X for a while.
maybe to rest my ears.
(the songs are really loud;except for dear god)

now i am hearing alternative rock.
or something.

i really need to transfer new songs to my phone .
i like this song call :
CHECK YES JULIET - WE THE KINGS



Run Baby Run.

Woo..
;)

There's a malay or indon song called dick.
or something.
muahah.



This is when people wears skinny jeans and 'V' neck shirts.

i know i look awful using that.
but whatheheck its still fashion that time.
haha.

now i don't think i am wearing my skinnies.

O NO.

I HAVEN'T BATH.

ASS.


what end Quote do i want to put.
hmm.
This

To deny our own impulses is
to deny the very thing that makes us human.
~the matrix.

~YusV.

No comments: