Its 5min To Midnight.
I am With Farah,Mira,Naz,Nazirah and Fir.
Everything was going great at west coast.
We Countdown to 2009.
Let me Recap the Things That is exiting or Memorable This YEAR.!
Since I have 5 more Mins left.
Won Second in Zonal.
first thing that comes in my mind.
Fun With My class Friends.
Usually.
Having a great time with Cyber Learning
As If.
Class maters.
Caning;Not me , stupidity.
Buy My first 1st grade Boot.
Love it.
So much Things to remember Read my archives.
:)
New Year Babies are the BEST.
They Celebrate 2 Times.
haha.
Thing is that i wish 2009 start happily for me.
and end happily too.
Happy New Year Peeps.
2009
I am With Farah,Mira,Naz,Nazirah and Fir.
Everything was going great at west coast.
We Countdown to 2009.
Let me Recap the Things That is exiting or Memorable This YEAR.!
Since I have 5 more Mins left.
Won Second in Zonal.
first thing that comes in my mind.
Fun With My class Friends.
Usually.
Having a great time with Cyber Learning
As If.
Class maters.
Caning;Not me , stupidity.
Buy My first 1st grade Boot.
Love it.
So much Things to remember Read my archives.
:)
New Year Babies are the BEST.
They Celebrate 2 Times.
haha.
Thing is that i wish 2009 start happily for me.
and end happily too.
Happy New Year Peeps.
2009
~YusV.
No comments:
Post a Comment