It's the coolest isn't it.Tags replies:
6 December :
.farahD.:Nooo..muahaha.
hannah : HAHA . thanks.
5 December :
Nadd : as soon when i don't feel lazy.
Zany : when im online your not or AWAY.
Sue : haha thank you thank you.
Other tags not to bother.
*peace*
6 December :
.farahD.:Nooo..muahaha.
hannah : HAHA . thanks.
5 December :
Nadd : as soon when i don't feel lazy.
Zany : when im online your not or AWAY.
Sue : haha thank you thank you.
Other tags not to bother.
*peace*
i dint update my blog for these few days cause i was busy.
or lazy.
. .
_
my throat really suck right now.
want to watch BOLT.
but i wanna save me money.
for what?
NO IDEA.
now im starring at my laptop.
i think this is the shortest post ever.
seriously.
i don't feel like posting.
ASS!
i am seriously bored.
critically .
i am tired but,
I WANT TO GO OUT...
i think im having a fever soon.
i need to hear new song.
watch new movie.
play new games.
update my blog properly.
but i don't feel like it.
i think im sleeping soon.
I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing.
I'm falling into pieces.
~YusV.
I'm falling into pieces.
~YusV.
No comments:
Post a Comment